Already registered? LOGIN.
The new facility in Daventry is the first of its kind...May 23, 2013
- Biofuel producer Green Plains Renewable Energy earns International Sustainability & Carbon Certification from SCS Global Services May 21, 2013
- Edeniq DOE-supported cellulosic ethanol plant surpasses 1,000 continuous operational hours May 20, 2013
- Kroger Unveils A Clean Energy Production System Powered By Food Waste May 16, 2013
Belgian scientists have produced a simple way to identify feedstock stars of the future, by studying the chemical composition of 49 plant-based feedstocks and relating it to their potential to generate various different forms of bioenergy.May 13, 2013
- Ashes to catalysts Apr 29, 2013
- Starch for all Apr 19, 2013
- Building a biomass tradition Mar 28, 2013
Click on the title above to see further details on this new, comprehensive reference book on the pretreatment of cellulosic biomass, edited by Charles E. Wyman.