Already registered? LOGIN.
CO2 Solutions Inc, an innovator in the field of enzyme-enabled carbon capture technology, announced that it has entered into a Collaboration Agreement with Husky Energy...Apr 15, 2014
- ‘Unzipping’ poplars’ biofuel potential Apr 11, 2014
- Syngenta in cellulosic fuel collaboration to increase ethanol plant productivity Apr 10, 2014
- SweetPro to make feed supplement pans greener with Laurel Biocomposite’s Bio-Res PE Apr 03, 2014
By taking advantage of oxidation-reduction reactions, two research groups have developed methods for producing ethanol from carbon dioxide and water, and hydrogen and sulphur from the smell of rotten eggs.Apr 16, 2014
- Click here for yeast update Mar 27, 2014
- Waste too valuable to waste Mar 18, 2014
- Buy British biomass Feb 28, 2014
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...