Already registered? LOGIN.
According to a new market report published by Transparency Market Research, Green Energy (Solar PV, Wind energy, Hydroelectric power, Bio-fuels, Geothermal energy) is projected to have a market size of USD 831.99 billion by 2019...Apr 23, 2014
- New—and More Economical—Pyrolysis Techniques for Bio-oil Production Apr 22, 2014
- CO2 Solutions Announces Carbon Capture Pilot with Husky Energy Apr 15, 2014
- ‘Unzipping’ poplars’ biofuel potential Apr 11, 2014
By taking advantage of oxidation-reduction reactions, two research groups have developed methods for producing ethanol from carbon dioxide and water, and hydrogen and sulphur from the smell of rotten eggs.Apr 16, 2014
- Click here for yeast update Mar 27, 2014
- Waste too valuable to waste Mar 18, 2014
- Buy British biomass Feb 28, 2014
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...