Already registered? LOGIN.
With support from the Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee, Dr. Jonathan Wenzel, assistant professor of Chemical Engineering at Kettering University, is attempting to speed up the process of making biodiesel...May 06, 2015
- Environment committee backs compromise on cleaner biofuels May 01, 2015
- Surfing into a Greener Future Apr 29, 2015
- Bayer MaterialScience Names BioAmber As Its Supplier For New Product Line - Bio-succinic acid forms backbone of innovative new bio-based polyurethanes for textiles Apr 28, 2015
Although there is a ready route for making bio-based polyurethane, actually following that route is proving far from easy, but that hasn’t stopped academic and industrial researchers from trying.Apr 29, 2015
- Hit the gas Apr 19, 2015
- Still room for improvement Mar 31, 2015
- Bending over backwards for biofuels Mar 16, 2015
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...