Already registered? LOGIN.
Enerkem's second generation ethanol obtains the lowest carbon intensity ever from the British Columbia government...Apr 24, 2017
- World first bioplastic solution to growing coffee cup waste Apr 19, 2017
- MEPs vote to ban the use of palm oil in biofuels Apr 05, 2017
- New tool launched to monitor bio-based materials in the chemical industry Apr 04, 2017
Although biofilms theoretically offer an ideal way to stick bacteria to the anodes in microbial fuel cells, they’re difficult to form and unstable, so a team of German scientists decided to develop an artificial version.Apr 20, 2017
- Cellulose adapts to new roles Mar 30, 2017
- Sky-high biofuel research Mar 15, 2017
- Making use of bamboo Feb 28, 2017
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...