Already registered? LOGIN.
European biofuel producers said a proposal by Brussels to nearly halve the level of crop-based biofuel used in the European Union by 2030 was a U-turn in policy...Dec 08, 2016
- Grass grown on farmland could provide enough gas to heat every UK home Nov 25, 2016
- DuPont Industrial Biosciences and MIAVIT Announce Supply Agreement for Biogas Enzymes Nov 22, 2016
- Use of bacteria to produce valuable substances from carbon dioxide Nov 09, 2016
Marine microalgae may offer an effective solution to many of the problems continuing to bedevil the large-scale production of biofuels from freshwater microalgae.Nov 28, 2016
- Autumn leaves make colorful feedstock Nov 14, 2016
- Continue straight on Oct 24, 2016
- Raise a glass Oct 14, 2016
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...