Already registered? LOGIN.
Professor receives award to investigate a roadblock in the harvesting of biomass from perennial plants for the purpose of creating a source of renewable energy...Jun 17, 2016
- Funding to Global Bioenergies and IBN-One, as part of a programme involving Cristal Union and L’Oréal Jun 16, 2016
- Clean fuel from 'bionic leaf' could ease pressure on farmland Jun 10, 2016
- Turning human waste into energy Jun 02, 2016
A new catalytic process offers an energy-efficient way to convert plastic bags, packaging and bottles made from polyethylene into diesel.Jun 17, 2016
- A small enzyme with an important role May 31, 2016
- Bioplastics get smart to reduce food waste May 18, 2016
- GM yeast displays its cellulosic abilities with pride Apr 29, 2016
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...