Already registered? LOGIN.
U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency (FSA) Administrator Val Dolcini announced that incentives resume for farmers and foresters who grow and harvest biomass for renewable energy and biobased products...May 25, 2016
- Scania Trucks Use Second Generation Ethanol Manufactured With Clariant's Sunliquid® Technology May 24, 2016
- Jet fuel brewed in one-pot recipe May 19, 2016
- Stora Enso strengthens bio-based chemicals May 11, 2016
To smartphones, smart fridges and smart glass can now be added smart bioplastic packaging that can tell when the food inside it has gone bad.May 18, 2016
- GM yeast displays its cellulosic abilities with pride Apr 29, 2016
- Charging up biological batteries Apr 15, 2016
- Wake up to tomatoes and eggs Mar 23, 2016
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...