Already registered? LOGIN.
Italian intellectual property company Bio-on S.p.A. announced a recent advancement in development of technology for making polyhydroxyalkanoates...Jul 03, 2015
- Purdue leading research using advanced technologies to better grow sorghum as biofuel Jun 29, 2015
- Across the USA on one tank of Neste's NEXBTL renewable diesel Jun 18, 2015
- Unlocking the biofuel energy stored in plant cell walls Jun 17, 2015
Not only are plant-derived chemicals and materials proving to be highly effective at cleaning up oil spills, but they have the added advantage of not hanging around afterwards.Jun 29, 2015
- For biofuels, follow your nose Jun 18, 2015
- Sweet smell of 3D printing May 28, 2015
- Think local for biofuels May 19, 2015
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...