Already registered? LOGIN.
A new method for making biodegradable plastic could mean more free farmland for food...Dec 18, 2014
- Water Environment Research Foundation Increases Research to Further Sustainability Dec 17, 2014
- Abu Dhabi pushes forward with second generation biofuels efforts Dec 16, 2014
- USDA announces advanced biofuel payments, bioenergy grants Dec 11, 2014
Two research groups have recently developed the most effective catalytic systems yet for converting carbon dioxide into various useful hydrocarbons.Dec 16, 2014
- First biofuels on the Moon Nov 30, 2014
- Gas-powered computing is the future Nov 14, 2014
- Iron will Oct 27, 2014
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...