Already registered? LOGIN.
The U.S. is funding research to breed better sorghum plants using sensor-laden drones and data mining...Apr 27, 2016
- Major advance in biochemistry holds promise for biofuels Apr 21, 2016
- Algae + Papaya = Biofuel Apr 19, 2016
- Biotech breakthrough: Sunlight can be used to produce chemicals and energy Apr 08, 2016
By displaying four different cellulose-degrading enzymes on the surface of a yeast cell, scientists have produced the first strain able to convert plant biomass directly into ethanol.Apr 29, 2016
- Charging up biological batteries Apr 15, 2016
- Wake up to tomatoes and eggs Mar 23, 2016
- Carbon dioxide fizzes with potential Mar 16, 2016
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...