Already registered? LOGIN.
The U.S. DOE announced up to $15 million for three projects aimed at reducing the production costs of algae-based biofuels and bioproducts through improvements in algal biomass yields...Jul 19, 2016
- US holds potential to produce billion tons of biomass, support bioeconomy Jul 13, 2016
- Meet the US farmers turning their tobacco into airplane fuel Jul 08, 2016
- Novozymes and DONG Energy enter into agreement on biological waste sorting Jul 05, 2016
A family of porous, carbon-rich materials produced from waste biomass, known as Starbons, could prove ideal for capturing carbon dioxide emissions from power stations.Jul 15, 2016
- What can biochar offer to biofuels? Jun 30, 2016
- Catalyzing the development of plastic-to-fuel technology Jun 17, 2016
- A small enzyme with an important role May 31, 2016
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...