Already registered? LOGIN.
AVA Biochem, world leader in 5-HMF production, is expanding its product portfolio to include platform chemical FDCA (2,5-Furandicarboxylic acid)...Feb 04, 2016
- BETO-Funded Study Offers Methods to Support a Water-Sustainable Bioenergy Industry Feb 03, 2016
- Development of renewable biocrude for refineries Jan 21, 2016
- Accelerating bioenergy Jan 20, 2016
Many microbes that show potential for biofuel production have proved difficult to modify with existing genetic techniques. But a new editing technique currently generating lots of excitement, known as CRISPR-Cas9, could change all that.Jan 29, 2016
- Digging for good news Jan 15, 2016
- Rice on the menu for silica production Dec 24, 2015
- Ethanol enjoys good rate of conversion Dec 16, 2015
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...