Already registered? LOGIN.
Gene manipulated yeast cells makes biofuel production faster and cheaper. It's big, says scientist...Oct 21, 2014
- Italy pushes ahead with 'next generation' biofuels from waste Oct 20, 2014
- Bio-based Companies Rank In Global Cleantech 100 Oct 16, 2014
- VIASPACE and Tibbar Energy USVI Report Progress for 7-Megawatt Biomass Power Plant on St. Croix Oct 13, 2014
Bioenergy may be carbon-neutral in the long term, but it still contributes to global warming in the short term. Whether or not this warming is important depends on exactly how short it is, say Norwegian scientists.Oct 16, 2014
- Hunting high and low Sep 29, 2014
- Algae fuel chemical reaction Sep 16, 2014
- An equal relationship Aug 29, 2014
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...