Already registered? LOGIN.
The European biofuels industry is to stagnate next year, according to a report from the US Department of Agriculture's bureau in The Hague, unless import tariffs are relaxed...Jul 29, 2015
- Lagosur Breaks New Ground - Exporting Biofuel to Latin America Jul 27, 2015
- Reverdia Lead Partner In BioSuccInnovate Consortium Jul 23, 2015
- GFBiochemicals Starts Production Of Levulinic Acid Jul 22, 2015
As highly porous, catalytic materials, zeolites have already demonstrated their usefulness to the bioproduct sector, from upgrading bio-oil to producing bioplastics, but recent research reveals they could potentially offer a great deal more.Jul 13, 2015
- Nature’s way for cleaning up oil spills Jun 29, 2015
- For biofuels, follow your nose Jun 18, 2015
- Sweet smell of 3D printing May 28, 2015
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...