Already registered? LOGIN.
New research into electricity eating bacteria could revolutionise renewable energy...May 27, 2015
- Biofuels: the right crop at the right place May 21, 2015
- Researchers produce jet fuel compounds from fungus May 19, 2015
- Food and fuel: A model for bioenergy feedstock/vegetable double-cropping systems May 15, 2015
Bioplastics are already a popular material for 3D printing, but they could soon come to dominate as bioplastic producers develop grades specifically designed for this potentially revolutionary application.May 28, 2015
- Think local for biofuels May 19, 2015
- Pointing the way to bio-polyurethane Apr 29, 2015
- Hit the gas Apr 19, 2015
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...