Already registered? LOGIN.
A team of researchers, led by the University of Minnesota, has invented a new technology to produce automobile tires from trees and grasses...Feb 16, 2017
- sunliquid® 20: Fleet test with Mercedes-Benz Feb 08, 2017
- Innovation Hub Makes First Year Progress Feb 07, 2017
- MSU scientist wins $1.2 million federal grant to improve camelina seed qualities Feb 01, 2017
A novel bio-based process for producing ammonia doesn’t just consume less energy than the conventional Haber-Bosch process, it actually generates energy.Feb 15, 2017
- The promise of poplars Jan 31, 2017
- As easy as ABE Jan 17, 2017
- Clearing up oil with flour and lettuce Dec 23, 2016
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...