Already registered? LOGIN.
UC Riverside researchers have developed a novel technology that cuts the amount of enzymes needed to produce biofuels by 90 percent or more....Feb 27, 2015
- Next steps for innovative biofuel technology Feb 26, 2015
- Biofuel from trash could create green jobs bonanza, says report Feb 19, 2015
- Södra and Statkraft launch fuel company Feb 18, 2015
At the moment, bark merely reduces the amount of ethanol that can be obtained from forestry residue, but it may soon become a useful feedstock in its own right.Feb 26, 2015
- Perusing the back catalogue Feb 13, 2015
- Converting from electricity to gas Jan 30, 2015
- Sending algae down the mine Jan 16, 2015
Domestic natural gas production has increased markedly in the United States, and now compressed natural gas (CNG) has the potential to become a cleaner and less expensive energy source than diesel fuel for use in the public transportation sector...